Health & Benefits - Account Manager
In 1993, CAL-KOR was established as an outstanding leader in the insurance industry with a mission statement of “We ensure your success”. With big visions for our future, we are an insurance services company who strive to move forward with our customers.
- Prepares, analyzes and negotiates Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Recognizes trends, credibility issues and cost drivers of the data and collaborates with insurance carriers to advise clients of options.
- Creates proposals for new and renewal cases.
- Assists with the open enrollment processes and new hire orientations.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of all enrollments, terminations and changes.
- Responds to benefits, claims and billing inquiries from clients.
- Builds and maintains strong, trusting relationships with clients and vendors.
- Demonstrates knowledge of compliance and legislative issues such as ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, Sections 125, 5500s, etc.
- Creates and maintains client data in agency management system.
- Health & Life CSR/Underwriter experience is preferred.
- Applicants with active Health & Life Licenses are preferred.
- Bilingual – Korean and English Speaker.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with assigned agency personnel as well as internal company staff.
- Thorough knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Legally eligible to work in U.S
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation & Incentive Plan
Los Angeles Office (3200 Wilshire Blvd., S/T #1700, Los Angeles, CA, 90010)